Friday 11 October 2013

8th oct13 from rio to kl

OToday is the day. Just nice. I have been accepted to do my Masters in Counselling.  Another milestone for me.

By 12pm we checked out, left our bags at the counter and then went bicycling at the lake. Costs R10 per 40mins. We spent almost 2 hours cycling. Rejuvenating though at certain parts of the track i just pushed my bike.

Had lunch at the same place we had fillet fish. We thought we ordedd the same thing but something else came out. Still delicious. At least it had more gravy.
By 5pm we were in the airport. We were questioned as to why our passports were not stamped at the entrance of brazil. Dont blame us; your immigration people didnot do their work. After 10minutes, our passports were stamped.

I am abit surprise with galeao airport. There is hardly anything in it. After 15minutes of checking out their duty free shop, there is nothing to do but update this blog.

Flight at 8.05pm with some turbulence. I only had french bread with butter and some biscuits for dinner. Had restless sleep. Breakfast was bread, eggs and fruits.

Reached Schipol airport and took trains to armsterdam city. I think i have been here 3 times before. Wanted to eat indian foid but the place was close. Ended eating at an arab restaurent.

To pass the time, we took the canal tour costing E15 per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment