Wednesday 18 September 2013

Santiago - punta arenas 18sep 2013

Woke up at 4am packing for flight to Punta Arenas. Taxi fare peso 17000. 5.56am checked in.
Need to do big job desperately. 2 wet paper balls in lieu of empty bottle.
Last night i had a dream. Been a long time since i can remember vivid dream. Anyway, i dreamed my kids and i were purging the house of djins. We caught one under my sister's bed. I held it in a small plastic bag. It said "i want to exact vengeace on you!". I replied "can. But after i am dead." I thought i was being smart because if i am dead, it can't do anything to me. Then my daughter said " look! Look! It's coming out!". It is like a bit of air that got released. Luckily, i woke up after that. :))
Yesterday i dreamed i was already dead: being alone in a house but couldn't contact my family. What do i make out of it? Nothing. Am pretty cool about it as long as i didnt commit any major sins. Hopefully i get at least a CGPA of 2.5 to get me to paradise. :D
.....and then we missed our flight. They didnt even call our names. Sighhhh.. so we had to top up usd20 per pax. Thank God only thaaat much! Imagine having to pay another usd 580....
Relaxxxx part of the holiday...drink this capucino...
Had to put up at Holiday Inn. Costs usd199 without breakfast. Wanted to ask them if it is cheaper without the tv or if we can just stay for 8 hours only (to sleep). Overbudget!

No comments:

Post a Comment