Tuesday 24 September 2013

23sep13 horse riding Calgabata

Last night i was informed of a dear friend's death. I am saddened but i do believe Allah has put him among The Righteous. I envy that he has left something for posterity. I hope that i too can do the same and that my passed sins are forgiven.

At 11am, we went horse Riding with another couple, the tour agent and his assistant and 8 beautiful dogs. Could see the town of calafate , the lake and the andes mountains. The other couple rode for an hour while ours was a 4-hour including lunch of sandwiches. Bum hurts. We lost the camera because it fell off his pocket when the horse trotted. Luckily i have my phone camera. It was nerve racking initially but my horse was placid and was happy walking in slow motion. Until she went too near the edge to eat grass.

Our friendly tour leader, Gustav, whose father came from Hungary owns a huge ranch training horses.

"You have killed puma before?"
"Si. My dogs and i. They came down from the mountains."
"They kill people??"
"Sheeps, baby horses. If one come now, we throw you first because you are a woman."
"Nooooo..we throw you first because you are fatter."

From buenos aires 1140 AM FLY REACHG COSTA RICA 7.30 transit panama 29TH return

No comments:

Post a Comment