Wednesday 6 May 2015

From Birth to Death...


The last two weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster; beginning with stress then relief that the logbook is now completed, excitement in seeing my lovely daughter and her family and her growing tummy. Soon i will be a grandmother twice over. A little sad to leave them after a week, joy in exploring Gua Tempurung and then soaking ourselves in the Sungai Klah hotspring.

And then it was like waves of grief after grief. Before i could savour the week's lovely experiences, we received bad news. and then even before my brother-in-law was cremated, we received another heartbreaking news; of the sudden death of my daughter's boyfriend. He is not even 21 and now he is gone.

It is easier to accept the death of someone who had been diagnosed of stage 4 cancer. You know that it is kinder to have his life taken away then to have his suffering prolonged. But no matter what, he is loved and will always be missed. Certain things that my brother-in-law had said, i will always remember. May his soul rest in peace and may his loved ones be blessed with much abundance.


I have only spoken to the young man twice; once at my house and another time when he was sitting in my daughter's car looking distressed.  i had this overwhelming feeling enveloping me after speaking to him. This young man loves my daughter! Intituively i know he is a good person and i was proven right.

To the parents of Ahmed Osama Heiba, you have raised your son very well. I am honoured to know him and my daughter is blessed to love him. As a mother, i grieve with your family, and as a mother of my daughter it pained me to see her sadness.

May Allah forgive him all his sins and put him among the Believers, the Righteous, the Prophets and Messengers  and grant him Jannah. And may his family be blessed abundantly for their patience.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihirojiun..








No comments:

Post a Comment