Tuesday 21 January 2014

To update or not to update?

My daughter asked me "When are you going to update your blog??"

Hellooooo...you dont allow me to read your blog and then expect me to update you on my life??? it is not like we are away from each other! whatsapp me if you want to know! which reminds me of my niece asking to borrow some money for her almost-free trip to Osaka through whatsapp. We share the same house! helloooo....

What should i write about? How panicky i feel whenever i think of the assignments and thesis that i have to do? Almost forgot to drop my passenger at her LRT station due to the anxiety i felt when we discussed about exams. why do i do this to myself?? at my age, i should be just relaxing, enjoy my life, play zombie games, go travel and live off my son. I guess some people just cannot stay still. I envy friends who are contented playing house. My aunty is my role model. She is 85 years old yet can cannot stay still at one place. She still walks briskly. Being a mute does not even stop her from being active.

Doc said i should go on Livial. Knowing me, i would keep forgetting to take the pills on time. Let us see if there will be any improvement. He seemed abit subdued talking to me; possibly because of the presence of my daughter. Previously he couldn't stop talking; almost had to excuse myself.

okay, baby girl, Ibu will blog maybe two weeks from now..if you like following the antics of a middle age menopausal woman....

Maybe i will add some fiction so you wouldnt know which is real and which is fiction, eh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment