Monday 21 April 2014

Iran - countdown 6 more days to go!

Yeahhhh... my final bucket list.

Costs  me only RM2500 for return flight to Tehran and my contact in Iran has informed me i need another RM1500 for accomodation and domestic flight for my soon-to-be awesome journey to Tehran, Esfahan and Yazd.

Met up with an Iranian just now and he gave some tips on what to  do there. Seems that the cost of livig is low; taxi from Tehran to Esfahan will costs me about RM30. I am not sure. I have forgotten but...


watch this space if you are interested in travelling  to Iran.
























The author has a double degree in BSc in Estate Management and BSc in Applied Social Science (Counselling). Now doing Masters n Counselling. Do write to me haslinahyacob@gmail.com if you need someone to talk to. or you can skype me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment